BLiNQ is leading the way in high-performance, low-cost 5G ready wireless solutions for fixed and mobile services. We’re redefining wireless connectivity through continuous innovation, incredible product quality, and the introduction of disruptive technology to the market. We are creating new opportunities, and we believe that everyone should have access to world-class connectivity for the lowest cost. Here at BLiNQ Networks, our mission is to develop products and technology that serve the needs of our clients. What you will bring to the table is more than just your technical skills – your unique perspectives, ideas, and cultures will help us create even better products and services.
BLiNQ Networks is looking for a Business Development Manager to drive BLiNQ CPE business globally. As a member of the BLiNQ Sales Team, you will work closely with Customers, Technical Support, Sales, and both Hardware and Software Engineering groups to deliver best in class customer experiences. You will be part of the BLiNQ Sales & Business Development team, and function as both direct sales as well as supporting BLiNQ channels. You will interface with hardware and software engineers as well as integration engineers and other product verification engineers, in order to produce cost effective and highly functional products.
This position requires excellent communication and customer presentation skills, strong problem-solving skills, self-motivation and strong inter-disciplinary teamwork skills. This role requires a balanced mix of both strong sales skills along with strong technical skills, focused on the LTE CPE market. You must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently on tight schedules and with a growing product portfolio.
- Customer Engagement for product presentation and technical discussions, focused on BLiNQ CPE.
- Serve as front-line product knowledge for customer presentations.
- Plan customer trials and prepare necessary documentation
- Present BLiNQ solutions through multiple channels, including Social Media, Webinars, in-person and at industry tradeshows.
- Understand and demonstrate BLiNQ products for customers.
- Test BLiNQ products in outdoor real world application tests
- Communicate fluently with development engineers and customers on all aspects of BLiNQ’s wireless products
- 5+ years wireless product technical sales experience (with 3 years’ experience with LTE)
- Willingness to travel extensively both inside and outside of primary territory.
- Expert knowledge of wireless systems operation
- Master of Science degree
- Experience with EPC/SON/EMS
- Fluent in L2 and L3 networking technologies including Switching, VLANs, Q-in-Q, 802.1p, Routing
- Experience with test tools such as Spirent and Ixia
- Experience with Python
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Passion for Quality Assurance with a solid work ethic and team player attitude
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest-growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a base station to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.