Location: Markham, ON
BLiNQ Networks is searching for a dynamic go-getter to join our team as an Events & Internal Sales Coordinator. This pivotal role will be working closely with the Director of Marketing and our growing teams to help support their respective missions.
If you’re an ambitious and creative individual who wants to build a career in a fast-paced environment, then we want to work with you. You should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have some project management experience. This position requires strong problem-solving skills, and you must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently on tight deadlines. The ideal candidate will also make suggestions to improve processes and strive to find new solutions to old problems.
If you like to work in a fast paced environment with opportunities to learn and develop new skills which you won’t find anywhere else, please apply by sending a resume to HR@Blinqnetworks.com.
Events and Internal Sales responsibilities:
• Book upcoming trade shows in advance
• Work closely with our logistics company to coordinate the set-up and logistics of our boot
• Book all show services
• Prepare all event materials and collateral for production and shipping
• Ensure that attending staff members are registered and have all the relevant details for the show
• Maintain a financial log of costs per event
• Analyze event costs vs opportunity/leads generated to determine event success
• Receive incoming queries for sales and distribute to relevant salesperson
• Follow up leads from trade shows with direct email or phone outreach
• Potential for up to 10% travel as required for tradeshow
• You have a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
• Critical thinker with strong problem solving and research proficiencies.
• Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
• Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
• Be a team player
• Familiar with cloud-based tools like the Microsoft Office 365 suite
• Project Management background or some experience
Job Type: Full-time / Remote
About BLiNQ Networks
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication
Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment, in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a base station to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.