BLiNQ is leading the way in high-performance, low-cost 5G ready wireless solutions for fixed and mobile services. We’re redefining wireless connectivity through continuous innovation, incredible product quality, and the introduction of disruptive technology to the market. We are creating new opportunities, and we believe that everyone should have access to world-class connectivity for the lowest cost. Here at BLiNQ Networks, our mission is to develop products and technology that serve the needs of our clients. What you will bring to the table is more than just your technical skills – your unique perspectives, ideas, and cultures will help us create even better products and services.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join our Solutions team.
In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and delivering end-to-end LTE and 5G technical solutions. You will also manage interoperability testing with BLiNQ partners and collaborate with the Sales and Engineering groups on translating customer needs into detailed product requirements.
- Architect end-to-end LTE and 5G technical solutions that allow easy integration of BLiNQ products into customer networks
- Act as a technical expert for LTE and 5G networks deployed using the cloud, core, edge, and RAN technologies. Management, automation, and interaction with OSS/BSS are within scope for this role
- Drive application integration within 5G and ORAN ecosystem
- Conduct in-depth technical communication with BLiNQ partners and customers. This includes participation in interoperability testing and delivering compelling presentations and demos to technical and non-technical audience
- Act as a customer advocate when engaging with BLiNQ leadership and Engineering; translate customer requirements to feature specifications
- Maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions, relevant standards, and competitor products and offerings
- Minimum of 15 years of wireless experience, with at least 5 years as a System/Network/Solutions Architect
- Proven record of working on large mobile networks either as a network equipment manufacturer or a Service Provider
- Excellent understanding of end-to-end LTE and 5G system architecture – from RF concepts to interaction between packet core and northbound systems
- Deep knowledge of 3GPP standards; exposure to O-RAN
- Strong background in NFV and cloud architectures
- Hands-on experience with virtualization, microservices, networking, and security technologies, protocols, and products
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with different groups, including sales, technical support, product management, engineering, external partners, and customers
- Goal-oriented mindset; ability to focus on details while still keeping the big picture in mind
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest-growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a base station to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.