BLiNQ is leading the way in high-performance, low-cost 5G ready wireless solutions for fixed and mobile services. We’re redefining wireless connectivity through continuous innovation, incredible product quality, and the introduction of disruptive technology to the market. We are creating new opportunities, and we believe that everyone should have access to world-class connectivity for the lowest cost. Here at BLiNQ Networks, our mission is to develop products and technology that serve the needs of our clients. What you will bring to the table is more than just your technical skills – your unique perspectives, ideas, and cultures will help us create even better products and services. We are looking for a dynamic Senior Software Engineer to assume the primary responsibility for BLiNQ Network’s mobile applications; both client and server sides. This person will have a minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience as a software engineer, and a bachelor’s degree from university in Engineering or Computer Science.
- You are an experienced developer who knows what it means to write production code supporting mobile applications. You fully understand how to leverage
- Asynchronous programming
- Functional programming
- REST and HTTP
- You have a strong background in broadband access networks.
- You are a wizard at developing and maintaining both Android and IOS mobile applications emphasizing consistent and effective customer experience with the proven ability to plan for and integrate customer feedback into mobile applications.
- You have an enthusiastic attitude and confidence in your abilities.
- You have excellent communication skills – both listening and the ability to express ideas verbally and in written form.
- You have in-depth software development experience with proven experience taking a project from concept through to production deployment
- You have the ability to work independently or in a team, collaborating with peers
- You are a creative problem solver with a strong attention to detail, and a passion for doing things in an automated manner
Your skills and experience:
- 10+ years of production quality software experience with a proven track record of delivering solutions supporting mobile application.
- 5+ years relevant experience with commercial mobile application development for Android and IOS devices.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Java8+
- 2+ years of experience working in the broadband access space.
- Experience working with large scale distributed s/w systems. Using virtualization is second nature to you.
- Experience with Elastic is desired.
- Experience with AWS is desired.
- Solid understanding of Linux OS, preferably Centos/RHEL
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, Jira, CI/CD is an asset
- Working knowledge of L3/L2 network protocols
About BLiNQ Networks
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication
Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment, in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a base station to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.