Location: Markham, ON
- Participate in the design and software development cycle of BLiNQ’s Wireless Backhaul and Fixed Wireless Access Products
- Maintain the management interfaces and artifacts including CLI, WebUI, SNMP MIBs and other proprietary interfaces
- Define and implement management and control plane Linux applications
- Participate in the implementation of a scalable EMS managing elements of the Fixed Wireless Access system
- Proficiency with Linux application development in C/C++
- Experience with client-server systems design and socket network programming
- Previous experience developing OAM interfaces (CLI, SNMP, NetConf, Web/WebService, TR069) is strongly desired.
- Experience with Cisco ConfD – an asset.
- Experience with the Linux build system and make based build systems in general an asset.
- Knowledge of LTE protocols an asset
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline
About BLiNQ Networks
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication
Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment, in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a base station to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.