Location: Markham, ON
As the Team Leader of the BLiNQ Technical Support Team, you will work closely with Customers, Sales, and both Hardware and Software Engineering groups to deliver best in class customer support and drive improvements to both customer satisfaction and retention metrics. You will be part of the BLiNQ Customer Advocacy team, and function as both direct manager to a team of on-site and field Technical Support Engineers, as well as engaging in hands-on and remote technical support issues for customers. You will interface with hardware and software engineers as well as integration engineers and other product verification engineers, in order to produce cost effective and highly functional products.
This position requires strong problem-solving skills, self-motivation and strong inter-disciplinary teamwork skills. You must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently on multiple product development platforms, with tight project schedules, and within predefined SLAs. If you like to work in a fast-paced environment with opportunities to learn and develop new skills which you won’t find anywhere else, please apply by sending a resume to HR@Blinqnetworks.com.
- LTE BLiNQ Product Line technical support leader.
- Manage a growing and diverse team of on-site and field technical support engineers.
- Serve as front-line technical support in addition to management duties.
- Define metrics for measuring and improving Customer satisfaction, customer retention and employee satisfaction.
- Plan customer trials and prepare necessary documentation
- Understand, recreate and debug issues related to the above.
- Triage above issues for test and support team members and provide direct guidance on all of above
- Test BLiNQ products in outdoor real world application tests
- Communicate fluently with development engineers and customers on all aspects of BLiNQ’s wireless products
- 5+ years wireless product technical support experience (with 3 years’ experience with LTE)
- 5+ years Call Center / Technical Support hands-on experience.
- 2+ years Management experience
- Expert knowledge of radio systems operation at all levels (RF to IP to Core Network)
- Master of Science degree
- Experience with EPC/SON/EMS
- Fluent in L2 and L3 networking technologies including Switching, VLANs, Q-in-Q, 802.1p, Routing
- Experience with test tools such as Spirent and Ixia
- Strong process oriented approach
- Proven understanding of the service model and service role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Passion for Quality Assurance with a solid work ethic and team player attitude
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication
Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment, in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a base station to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.