BLiNQ is leading the way in high-performance, low-cost 5G ready wireless solutions for fixed and mobile services. We’re redefining wireless connectivity through continuous innovation, incredible product quality, and the introduction of disruptive technology to the market. We are creating new opportunities, and we believe that everyone should have access to world-class connectivity for the lowest cost.
Here at BLiNQ Networks, our mission is to develop products and technology that serve the needs of our clients. What
you will bring to the table is more than just your technical skills – your unique perspectives, ideas, and cultures will help us create even better products and services.
We are looking for a Coop/Intern who has strong problem-solving skills. You will be working as part of a team on new projects and tight project schedules. The ideal candidate is pursuing a Bachelor’s/Masters degree in Engineering.
- Software and hardware debug of testing issues
- Ability to characterize observed defects and communicate effectively with the team leads
- Development of test software in Python and/or C#
- Working with colleagues to review Wireless performance data and test result summaryreports
- Working with other team members to plan testing, development and maintenance
- Working with other team members to ensure that testing progress is regularly monitored
- Knowledge of Wireless / RF Communication Principles
- Ability to test and debug effectively
- Ability to develop Python-based test scripts
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Mathematical and Statistical analysis skills
- Proactive, creative, curious, motivated to learn and contribute with good collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of LTE standards
- Knowledge of Wireless Principles
- Experience programming in Python
- Basic experience using test equipment, e.g. Spectrum Analyser, Signal Generator
- Candidates should have completed two years of Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering