Location: Markham, ON
As a key member of the BLiNQ Team, you will work closely with Design and Integration Engineers towards delivering cost-effective and leading-edge wireless product solutions. You will be part of the Radio System Team responsible for the optimization and verification of the radio platform. You will interface with hardware and software engineers as well as integration engineers and other product verification engineers, in order to produce cost effective and highly functional products.
This position requires strong problem solving skills, self-motivation and strong inter-disciplinary teamwork skills. You must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently on multiple product development platforms and with tight project schedules. If you like to work in a fast paced environment with opportunities to learn and develop new skills which you won’t find anywhere else, please apply by sending a resume to HR@Blinqnetworks.com.
- Support System Production Test Platform with Automation development
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) platform development
- Automation test plan definition, implementation and execution
- Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process, including test execution and defect resolution
- Executing test scripts and reporting results to communicate product quality
- Analyze data and review system logs to identify areas for improvement in the system test platform quality
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Tracking issues from identification to resolution
- Production Test Platform Documentation
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience in a related field
- Must have PCBA and Device testing experience
- Good understanding of general networking principles, domains and internet protocols
- Previous experience in working with Jira or similar defect tracking system
- Experience with Python
- Passion for Quality Assurance with a solid work ethic and team player attitude
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Master’s in electrical engineering will be a plus
- Hand-on experience with Analog and RF Test equipment (e.g. Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser)
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication
Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment, in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a base station to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.