We are looking for a results-oriented, driven Software Engineer who can take ownership for developing a large-scale simulation of access network devices leveraging containers and cloud infrastructure. This person will have a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience as a software engineer, and a bachelor’s degree from university in Engineering or Computer Science.
- You’re a great developer with an enthusiastic attitude and confidence in your abilities.
- You also have an uncanny ability and desire to learn and use different languages, frameworks, and practices with ease.
- You have a passion for automation.
- You have excellent communication skills – both listening and the ability to express ideas verbally and in written form.
- You have in-depth software development experience with proven experience taking a project from concept through to production deployment.
- You have the ability to work independently or in a team, collaborating with peers.
- You are a creative problem solver.
- You have a strong attention to detail, with a passion for doing things in an automated, and correct manner.
Your skills and experience:
- Comfortable working knowledge of access device and CPE data models; BBF TR-69/98 and IETF YANG.
- Experience working with large scale distributed s/w systems.
- An understanding of virtualization with practical experience developing solutions with containers, preferably Docker. Minimum of 1 years’ experience.
- The ideal candidate has experience with access network working at an ISP or equipment vendor.
- Knowledge of configuring and managing DHCP in relation to end-user devices.
- Knowledge of system performance tuning, trending, and analysis.
- Solid understanding of Linux OS, preferably Centos.
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, Jira, CI/CD is an asset
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- Remote work possible
About BLiNQ Networks
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication
Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment, in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a base station to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.