Location: Markham, ON
As a key member of the BLiNQ Design Team, you will work towards delivering cost-effective and leading-edge wireless product solutions. You will be part of the Software Development team. You will interface with hardware and RF engineers as well as integration and product verification engineers, in order to produce cost effective and highly functional products.
This position requires strong problem solving skills, self-motivation and strong inter-disciplinary teamwork skills. You must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently on multiple product development platforms and with tight project schedules. If you like to work in a fast paced environment with opportunities to learn and develop new skills which you won’t find anywhere else, please apply by sending a resume to HR@Blinqnetworks.com.
- Participate in the design and software development cycle of BLiNQ’s Fixed Wireless Access Products
- Design and develop wireless L1/L2/L3 stack modules for LTE based FWA product
- Define and implement management and control plane applications
- Responsible for design specifications, embedded programming and system integration
- Carry out embedded software development using C, C++ and some inline assembler on ARM or MIPS based multicore SoC
- 5+ years working with embedded software
- Excellent C, C++, assembler programing skills
- Experience with real time SW implementation, including RTOS (VxWorks, Linux)
- Strong knowledge on wireless and wired L1/L2 communication protocols
- Network stack/application development experience, especially Ethernet and TCP/IP
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline
About BLiNQ Networks
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication
Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment, in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a base station to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.