Location: United States
A member of the BLiNQ Support Team, is accountable for providing superior level of LTE Networks technical support for customer solutions. Engaging directly with our customers to drive fault isolation and provide comprehensive explanation of how BLiNQ’s products and features work and perform, while providing internal feedback to sw/hw developers, testers, integrators, and solution architects on how are the products used/configured in the field.
This position requires strong problem solving skills, self-motivation and strong inter-disciplinary teamwork skills. You must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently on multiple product development platforms and with tight project schedules. If you like to work in a fast paced environment with opportunities to learn and develop new skills which you won’t find anywhere else, please apply!! Apply by sending a resume to HR@Blinqnetworks.com.
• Provide on-site and remote technical deployment support when required.
• Be on call 24/7 on rotation basis to handle customer issues, escalations and/or Emergencies.
• Identify faults, troubleshoot, and apply standard resolving processes in the network/solution/products.
• Conduct stability and performance assessments on network/solution/products implementations.
• Plan customer trials by preparing the necessary documentation, including verification, compliance, and acceptance tests for wireless systems covering LTE/5G standards.
• Develop close ties within our development teams to act as an effective conduit for close to customer initiatives.
• Provide technical field-expertise as part of Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
• Run continuous improvements of products and processes, actively contributing to our knowledge base.
• BSc level and higher in a related field. (Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, SW Engineering, Computer Science)
• Telecommunications Expertise as related to wireless networks support roles, such as: RF engineering, Integration and Deployment, Optimization, Pre/Post Sales Support.
• Basic understanding LTE networks architecture.
• Good understanding of RF Propagation in Wireless Networks. Troubleshooting/Optimization experience not mandatory but considered an asset.
• Basic knowledge of Linux, preferred.
• Basic knowledge of IPv4/IPv6 and transmission protocols.
• Troubleshooter background, curiosity, and desire to get to the bottom of things.
• Strong organizational skills with proven understanding of services model.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
About BLiNQ Networks
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication
Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment, in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a base station to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.