BLiNQ is leading the way in high-performance, low-cost 5G ready wireless solutions for fixed and mobile services. We’re redefining wireless connectivity through continuous innovation, incredible product quality, and the introduction of disruptive technology to the market. We are creating new opportunities, and we believe that everyone should have access to world-class connectivity for the lowest cost. Here at BLiNQ Networks, our mission is to develop products and technology that serve the needs of our clients. What you will bring to the table is more than just your technical skills – your unique perspectives, ideas, and cultures will help us create even better products and services.
We are looking for an Intern to develop web-based tools and be part of a team developing equipment for fixed wireless LTE and 5G broadband. The ideal coop/intern engineer is pursuing a bachelor’s degree from university in Engineering or Computer Science.
The Embedded Systems Co-op will:
- Participate in full product lifecycle participating in an agile scrum team
- Write production quality code addressing requirements/stories/tasks in sprint
- Deliver code using agile, test driven design methodology
- Participate in daily stand ups communicating their status and issues
- Review requirements, specifications, technical design documents
- You are a highly self-motivated individual with an ability to learn new technologies quickly
- You have a basic understanding of broadband access equipment, preferably wireless.
- You have an enthusiastic attitude and confidence in your abilities.
- You have excellent communication skills – both listening and the ability to express ideas verbally and in written form.
- You have the ability to work independently or in a team
- You are a creative problem solver with a strong attention to detail, and a passion for doing things in an automated, and correct manner
Your skills and experience:
- Knowledgeable in Linux development platform
- Good C/C++ programing skills
- Digital Communications knowledge
- RTOS knowledge an asset
- LTE/5G knowledge an asset