Location: Markham, ON
As a key member of the BLiNQ Design Team, you will work closely with Digital, RF and antenna design engineers towards delivering cost-effective and leading-edge wireless product solutions. You will be part of the Radio System Integration team responsible for the optimization and verification of the radio platform. You will interface with hardware and software engineers as well as other integration engineers and product verification engineers, in order to produce cost effective and highly functional products.
This position requires strong problem solving skills, self-motivation and strong inter-disciplinary
teamwork skills. You must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently on multiple product development platforms and with tight project schedules. If you like to work in a fast-paced environment with opportunities to learn and develop new skills which you won’t find anywhere else, please apply by sending a resume to HR@Blinqnetworks.com.
• Characterization and validation of the Wireless platform
• Characterization and validation of the Physical layer, networking and wireless algorithms
• Support Hardware System Certification process
• Outdoor system performance characterization and evaluation
• Features design verification and optimization
• Features test plan documentation and execution
• Master’s degree plus 3 years’ experience in a related field or Bachelor’s degree plus 6 years of experience in a related field.
• Understanding of SC-FDMA and OFDM communication systems
• Understanding of Wireless algorithms
• Networking understanding, TCP/IP, Routing Protocols
• Additional Assets
• Experience with LTE or WiMAX
• Experience with NLOS communication systems
About BLiNQ Networks
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication
Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment, in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a base station to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.