BLiNQ is leading the way in high-performance, low-cost 5G ready wireless solutions for fixed and mobile services. We’re redefining wireless connectivity through continuous innovation, incredible product quality, and the introduction of disruptive technology to the market. We are creating new opportunities, and we believe that everyone should have access to world-class connectivity for the lowest cost. Here at BLiNQ Networks, our mission is to develop products and technology that serve the needs of our clients. What you will bring to the table is more than just your technical skills – your unique perspectives, ideas, and cultures will help us create even better products and services.
If you’re an ambitious and creative individual who wants to build a career in a fast-paced environment, then we want to work with you. You should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. This position requires strong problem-solving skills, and you must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently on tight deadlines. If you like to work in a fast-paced environment with opportunities to learn and develop new skills which you won’t find anywhere else, please apply by sending a resume to HR@Blinqnetworks.com.
- Create & manage technical project plans.
- Develop project schedules, including resource allocation and monitor progress.
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure the project team is clear on objectives.
- Help project teams resolve issues that arise.
- Lead process of cross-functional issue resolution.
- Manage risk tracking process.
- Monitor and manage scope.
- Manage all documentation.
- Work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Foster partnership of all stakeholders within company.
Your skills and experience:
- BS in technology/ engineering.
- Five or more years project management experience in technology product development (ideally in wireless telecom).
- Experience in embedded software or App development is a big plus.
- PMP, Agile methodologies/ Scrum Master certification desired.
- Expert with Microsoft Project, Jira and other collaborative team development tools.
- Thrives in collaborative environment.
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders.
- Business & Technology strategy experience.
- Customer-focused mindset.
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest-growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a base station to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.