BLiNQ is leading the way in high-performance, low-cost 5G ready wireless solutions for fixed and mobile services. We’re redefining wireless connectivity through continuous innovation, incredible product quality, and the introduction of disruptive technology to the market. We are creating new opportunities, and we believe that everyone should have access to world-class connectivity for the lowest cost. Here at BLiNQ Networks, our mission is to develop products and technology that serve the needs of our clients. What you will bring to the table is more than just your technical skills – your unique perspectives, ideas, and cultures will help us create even better products and services.
We are looking for a talented UI Architect/Software Engineer who can take ownership for the BLiNQ Network’s UIs and drive a meta model approach. This person will have a minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience as a software engineer working on UIs for network or systems management applications, and a bachelor’s degree from university in Engineering or Computer Science. The primary responsibility of the UI Architect/Software Engineer is to drive the design, implementation and evolution of a meta model driven UI framework for SaaS wireless management solution.
- You are an experienced UI developer who knows what it means to write and maintain production code
- You have a strong background in UI frameworks and understand the value of meta models.
- You are a natural mentor/coach for more junior developers and has the ability to demonstrate how to do things right.
- You have an enthusiastic attitude and confidence in your abilities.
- You also have an uncanny ability/desire to learn and use different languages, frameworks, practices with ease
- You have excellent communication skills – both listening and the ability to express ideas verbally and in written form.
- You have in-depth software development experience with proven experience taking a project from concept through to production deployment
- You have the ability to work independently or in a team, collaborating with peers
- You are a creative problem solver with a strong attention to detail, and a passion for doing things in an automated, and correct manner
Your skills and experience:
- 10+ years of production quality software experience with a proven track record of delivering responsive, scalable, usable, maintainable software solutions.
- 5+ years with architecting, design, development and use of component based UI frameworks design leveraging meta models
- 5+ years with Angular/React
- Experience driving unit/integration testing best practices and Continuous Integration processes (CI/CD)
- Experience in developing and optimizing large scale UI applications
- A strong understanding of both functional and asynchronous programming is required.
- Experience working with large scale distributed s/w systems, and cloud/SaaS applications.
- Experience with the following is essential: Angular, React, REST, JSON, Docker, AWS
- Knowledge of system performance tuning, trending, and analysis is desired
- Solid understanding of Linux OS, preferably Centos/RHEL
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, Jira, CI/CD is an asset
- Working knowledge of L3/L2 network protocols
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment, in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a base station to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.