As a key member of the BLiNQ System Team, you will work closely with software, RF and antenna design engineers towards delivering cost-effective and leading-edge wireless product solutions. You will be part of the System team and report to the System Team Manager. You will primarily be involved in the creation of algorithms and specifications and interface with hardware and software engineers as well as integration and product verification engineers to produce cost-effective and highly functional products.
This position requires solid 5G-NR protocol knowledge, strong problem-solving skills, self-motivation and strong interdisciplinary teamwork skills. You must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently on multiple product development platforms and with tight project schedules. If you like to work in a fast-paced environment with opportunities to learn and develop new skills that you won’t find anywhere else, please apply by sending a resume to HR@Blinqnetworks.com.
- Create & manage technical project plans
- Design 5G-NR, LTE-A L1/L2 stack algorithms
- Matlab and C bit accurate simulation of PHY/MAC layer algorithms
- Post-processing and analysis of debug data captured during modem tests
- Work with DSP developers to implement and debug PHY algorithms on SoC
- Experience with Smart Antennas, Digital and Analog Beamforming, interference cancellation
- Link budget analysis
- Ph.D. with application on LTE-A , 5G-NR areas (or Master with 3+ experience in relevant fields)
- Three years of wireless system design experience with a strong background in 3GPP technologies.
- Strong understanding of Wireless Communications and wireless physical layer algorithms
- Beamforming and Smart Antenna Experience
- Coding experience in Matlab and C
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong Team Player
About BLiNQ Networks
BLiNQ Networks is an innovative 5G wireless technology company that combines smart antennas and cognitive radios into a very scalable and performant solution focused on Fixed Wireless Access and Private Networks markets. BLiNQ Networks is part of Communication Components Inc. Products (CCI Products) family. www.blinqnetworks.com