Location: Markham, ON
As a key member of the BLiNQ Design Team, you will work closely with software, RF and antenna design engineers towards delivering cost-effective and leading-edge wireless product solutions. You will be part of the Software Development team. You will interface with hardware and software engineers as well as integration and product verification engineers, in order to produce cost effective and highly functional products.
This position requires strong problem solving skills, self-motivation and strong inter-disciplinary teamwork skills. You must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently on multiple product development platforms and with tight project schedules. If you like to work in a fast paced environment with opportunities to learn and develop new skills which you won’t find anywhere else, please apply by sending a resume to HR@Blinqnetworks.com.
- Design LTE PHY/MAC layer algorithms
- Matlab and C bit accurate simulation of PHY/MAC layer algorithms
- Post-processing and analysis of debug data captured during modem tests
- Work with DSP developers to implement and debug PHY algorithms on SoC
- Experience with Smart Antennas, Digital and Analog Beamforming, interference cancellation
- Link budget analysis
- 3 years of wireless system design experience with a strong background in LTE technologies.
- Strong understanding of Wireless Communications and wireless physical layer algorithms
- Beamforming and Smart Antenna Experience
- Coding experience in Matlab and C
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ph.D. in electronics and/or signal processing (or Master with 5+ experience in relevant fields)
About BLiNQ Networks
BLiNQ Networks is the wireless product design center for its parent company Communication Components Inc. Products (CCI Products). www.blinqnetworks.com
Communication Components Inc. is one of the fastest growing providers of base station enhancement products. Our innovative products are designed to allow service providers to get the most out of their base station investments. Whether capacity expansion or coverage enhancement is the objective, CCI has the appropriate solution to meet the need. With thousands of field-proven solutions in deployment, in PCS, Cellular and SMR environments, CCI brings expertise, technology, and reliability. CCI’s capacity expansion products will allow a basestation to grow radio count without adding feeders and antennas, and with no loss of coverage. CCI creates turn-key solution from design assistance to site commissioning.